Dr. Avi Schetritt – ADIA Executive Director
The ADIA is a component society of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), the world’s largest dental implant society. The mission of the ADIA is to develop educational criteria and training for certification. We strive to constantly provide cutting-edge, high quality programs that are affordable and interesting to all team members. The knowledge that we provide will increase your value to your practice and your career.
Why Should I Join?
As the number of implant practices in the world grows and develops, there is a need for auxiliaries to do the same. A goal of our association is to introduce implants into dental practices and increase knowledge related to implants to all members of the “team”. This approach leads to increased office production and less stress in the workplace. It also serves to enhance your career and expand the scope of services and information you provide to patients.
The ADIA focuses strongly on continuing education. We are always bringing you “cutting edge” programs to keep you up to date on what’s happening in the implant world. In addition to our yearly multi-day symposium, we offer numerous specialty programs:
- Dental Hygiene Implant Certification Program
- Practice Management Implant Certification Program
- Dental Assisting Implant Certification Program
- Implant Coordinator Training Program
These comprehensive full day programs provide a wealth of knowledge specifically related to implant dentistry. All of our programs are open to any auxiliary regardless of previous training or position. We hope that this “cross-training” enhances practices and teams around the world.
- Continuing Education Units
- Certification Programs
- ADIA Webinars
- Access to archive of implant dentistry articles
- ICOI’s Digital Glossary of Implant Dentistry, a comprehensive guide to implant terminology
- ADIA’s Guide to Simplifying Implant Dentistry – a digital handbook
- Newsletters and digital journals
- Discounted Tuition to all ADIA and ICOI sponsored programs
- Mentoring by experienced professionals in the field of implant dentistry
- ICOI/ADIA website membership listing at icoi.org
- Lecturing and publishing opportunities
- A network of colleagues to associate with and share experiences